Long House Studio

Tammy Mazzocco the Real Estate Lady

In a report by Bitsylink, Tammy Mazzocco is well-known in Central Ohio for her real estate sales ability. She has enjoyed a successful career in helping families find the right home for the right price in and around Pickerington, Ohio and the four surrounding counties of Licking, Deleware, Franklin, and Fairfield.

She started her career as a secretary for a Commercial Real Estate Company and spent time in similar roles for other real estate firms until, in 1999, she decided that she had more opportunity in the sales end of the real estate business. You can visit LinkedIn to know more.

Tammy credits her success to hard work and time spent doing the things that make good things happen. She also gives lots of credit to her early mentoring from fellow associates and managers who shared the ins and outs of the real estate business.

For example, when she started in sales she was very shy and reluctant to ask prospective clients about their finances. Until a fellow associate told her to just ask the right questions anyway, no matter what anyone thought she didn’t think it was proper. However, she tried that tactic, and it worked, and she has not been shy since.

According to The Lure Lounge, Tammy loves to set goals, and then break them down into smaller action steps. This is what motivates her and how she keeps on track. Her goals are expressed in annual, monthly, and weekly goals.

She starts each day with some stretching and meditation to set the mood and then arrives early at her office to clear the desk and deal with email. Then she is on the telephone to contact prospective clients to show them homes. Tammy gets roughly 80 percent of her business from current customers and referrals, but the other 20 percent comes from leads that some of the companies like Zillow and Realestate.com provide. These are people who put their names on these websites to find realtors to show them homes.

Click here: http://www.spokeo.com/Tammy-Mazzocco