On September 20th, Dr. Sameer Jejurikar wrote an article explaining how to perform a Brazilian butt lift. He listed several factors that must be taken into account to ensure the right technique is employed. Some of these factors are:
- Elasticity and quality of skin
- Determining if extra skin is available
- Making sure enough fat is present in the body to conduct the surgery.
- Activity levels and goals
Then he details the steps he takes when performing the surgery. The steps are:
- Step 1 – Marking the area of the fat transfer. In this step, he identifies where the fat will be harvested. The doctor also marks where he plans to inject the fat into the buttocks.
- Step 2 – Determining which type of anesthesia will be used. He uses either general anesthesia, placing the patient unconscious during procedure, or local anesthesia, patient remains awake but feels no pain.
- Step 3 – Preparation. Dr. Jejurikar prepares the fat harvesting site and the buttocks for the procedure.
- Step 4 – Making incision. Once anesthesia takes effect, incisions are made in both the buttocks and fat harvesting area.
- Step 5 – Harvest fat. Using an infiltration cannula and a liposuction cannula, fat is harvested into a container.
- Step 6 – Injecting fat into buttocks.
- Step 7 – Closing incisions
- Recovery – This step could take several weeks to complete.
Dr. Jejurikar continually stresses one point throughout the article. You must choose a board-certified surgeon who has specialized training in the procedure. Failure to comply could lead to serious consequences and potentially death. Dr. Sameer Jejurikar is a highly respected board-certified plastic surgeon located in Dallas, TX. He is a member of the renowned Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute and is consistently named as one of the best doctor in Dallas. His specialties are breast and body contouring surgery. Dr. Jejurikar also performs a high volume of buttock enhancement procedures. Dr. Jejurikar is one of the few plastic surgeons who has formal training in aesthetic surgery. He obtained this training while completing a fellowship at the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital. The doctor is a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the Dallas Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Read full article : https://www.crunchbase.com/person/dr-sameer-jejurikar